Saturday, January 10, 2009

Inside Edition did not show my segment last night

Much to my dismay, I received a call from a producer of the show telling me that they couldn't fit the story on Friday night. My problem was that I told EVERYONE and I now had to tell EVERYONE that it was not going to be on - I didn't want anyone sitting in front of the tv waiting for me. My best friend, Jen, felt so sorry for me that she took me to a movie - we saw Seven Gifts with Will Smith - he was wonderful in the movie. He seems like a regular guy in real life as well - a few weeks ago, he walked into my brother's firehouse in Harlem just to say hi and to look around. He stayed about an hour and was a great guy. The firemen gave him some t-shirts which are really cool. It is snowing huge flakes tonight and it should continue until mid Sunday- I'm in!

No comments:

Post a Comment